[Is ginseng medlar cold?]_ Medlar_Yellow ginseng_Attributes
As long as people encounter problems of physical weakness in life, they must find ways to supplement them, and there are many foods and medicines to supplement them. The first thing people think of is ginseng, a famous medicine, but most people think that ginseng is too powerfulIt is easy to cause some abnormalities. Let ‘s take a look at the coldness of ginseng and wolfberry.
What does it do?
1. Ginseng’s effect on the central nervous system: It has a two-way regulating effect on the nervous system, that is, it can both promote the work of the nervous system (small dose) and inhibit its work (excess).
Ginsenoside Rg has a promoting effect, and ginsenoside Rb has a suppressing effect.
Ginsenoside Rg1 has a nootropic effect and is related to the learning process, while ginsenoside Rb1 is related to the memory effect.
2. The effect of ginseng on the immune system: It can comprehensively enhance the body’s immune function. Its active ingredients are mainly ginsenosides and ginseng polysaccharides.
3. The effect of ginseng on the cardiovascular system (1) Cardiotonic effect.
The amount of ginseng treatment can strengthen the heart’s contractile force, slow down the heart rate, have cardiac insufficiency, myocardial weakness, and strengthen the heart.
(2) Anti-cardiac cancer.
(3) Influence on blood vessels and blood pressure.
Ginseng has a vasodilator effect including coronary arteries and cerebral blood vessels.
4. The effects of ginseng on the blood and hematopoietic system: ginsenosides can prevent blood coagulation and promote fibrinolysis; reduce the aggregation of red blood cells, increase blood mobility, and make the blood more energetic.
Ginseng extract can promote bone marrow hematopoietic function, significantly increase the number of nucleated cells in blood WBC, RBC, Hb and bone marrow, and has a therapeutic effect on patients with low bone marrow hematopoietic function.