[What food is suitable for San Fu Tian]_Summer_How to eat
During San Fu Tian, our appetite will decline. At this time, we better eat some food, and drink more water and more vegetables, which can promote digestion and peristalsis of the stomach and intestines, so it is recommended that you understand the diet problems.
Vegetables suitable for San Fu Tian include celery, tomatoes, and macaroni. The main choice is to eat vegetables that are abundant in summer to avoid the effects of pesticides.
What vegetables do San Futian eat?
1. Celery Celery is rich in nutrition and is a vegetable with health care and medicinal value.
Celery does not contain potassium, calcium, iron and other elements, and is rich in carotene and multivitamins.
Celery leaves and stems contain apigenin, bergamotide and volatile oils, which have antihypertensive, diuretic, spleen, appetite-enhancing effects, hypertension, arteriosclerosis, neurasthenia, irregular menstruation and gout.
Too many families eat only stalks without leaves, which is extremely unscientific because the nutritional content of celery leaves far exceeds that of celery stems.
2. Tomatoes Tomatoes are sweet and sour and delicious, rich in nutrition, sweet and sour, slightly cold, return to the liver, spleen, stomach meridian, have vitality and quench thirst, Jianweixiaoshi, Qingrejiedu effect.
Eat tomatoes in summer to relieve heat, increase appetite, and help digestion.
According to experts, there should be more tomatoes in summer, and there is another important reason-sun protection.
Because of the lycopene antioxidant lycopene, supplementing 15 mg of lycopene daily reduces the risk of sunburn by 40%.
3. Macaroni Macaroni is a summer vegetable that has the effect of clearing heat and moisturizing the intestines.
Macaroni is cold. If eaten regularly in summer, it can prevent heatstroke, relieve heat, detoxify cold blood, and prevent hypertension.
And the protein content of its tender shoots is 4 times higher than that of tomatoes of the same amount, the calcium content is 12 times higher than that of tomatoes, and it contains a large amount of carotene.
In addition to laxatives, spinach has a detoxifying effect.
The lignin contained in water spinach can increase the vigor of swallowing bacteria by cells, which can kill bacteria and reduce inflammation; pectin can accelerate the excretion of toxic substances in the body.
4. Pumpkins have suffered from the scorching heat, and many people have fallen in love with the fire at this time, some skin is swollen, and defecation is not smooth. If you encounter these conditions, you can try to eat some pumpkins.
Pumpkin has accumulated rich nutrition, rich in a variety of beneficial ingredients, such as polysaccharides, amino acids, active proteins, vitamins A and E, which can regulate human transplantation, enhance the body’s immune capacity, and have asthma and swelling effects.Eating pumpkin often prevents high blood pressure and bronchitis.
5. The most important effect of cucumber on the human body in summer is summer wetness. After the summer wetness invades the body, it will cause pores to open and sweat excessively, causing qi deficiency, which will cause spleen and stomach dysfunction and indigestion.
Appropriate supplementation of cold vegetables is conducive to shengjin and thirst, remove annoyance and relieve heat, clear heat and relieve fire, and detoxify laxatives.