[Milk powder to make biscuits]_ making method _ practice Daquan
Usually, there are many milk powders in the family with children, but some milk powders may not be suitable for the baby’s stomach and intestines, or when the milk powder is changed, a lot of food is left unfinished. At this time, it will be broken until it expires.It has led to many other small snacks, some make milk-flavored cookies, and milk powder to make biscuits is simple, and the pure natural ingredients can be eaten more safely.
Ingredients for milk-flavored cookies: 145 grams of low-gluten flour, 15 grams of milk powder, 15 grams of eggs, 40 grams of milk, 35 grams of dough, 40 grams of powdered sugarGolden yellow can be made 1,35 grams of bran are cut into small pieces, and then heated and melted to form a liquid.
2. Add 15 grams of broken eggs to the butter.
3. Continue adding 40 grams of milk.
4. Stir with an eggbeater to become a mixed liquid.
5. Add 40 grams of powdered sugar and 15 grams of milk powder to the mixed liquid in step 4, and continue to stir evenly.
6. Pour 145 grams of low-gluten flour into the mixed liquid and knead into a smooth dough.
I have added some cranberry crumbles in this step.
7. Put the dough on a chopping board and roll it to a thickness of about 0.
3CM coaxial face sheet.
8. Cut off the irregular sides of the patch to become a regular chassis.
Cut the wideband dough sheet to about 1.
8CM square cube.
9. Line the small cubes into the baking dish.
10. Put the baking sheet into the preheated 180 degree oven and bake for about 12 minutes.
Store in a sealed container after cooling.
Tip # 1. When making step 6, knead into a smooth dough. Do not knead it continuously. Otherwise, it may affect the crispiness of the cookies.
2. When kneading the dough, because of the different water absorption of the flour and the weighing error, it may cause the softness and hardness of the dough to be different. Generally speaking, it does not have much effect, but if the dough is too dry, it can not be agglomerated or too wet to cause stickiness.With your hands, you can increase or decrease the amount of low-gluten flour appropriately.
3, because this small biscuit is very small, it is particularly necessary to control the heat when baking, do not overbake, pay attention to the oven in the last few minutes.
4. The texture of this biscuit is a little bit crunchy, which is more suitable for children’s shoes and small pot friends who don’t like the biscuit texture.
[Personal experience]: 1. I added some cranberry crumbles to the low powder. You can also add raisins and so on according to your own preference, because I think Master Zhi’s milk cubes are too pale.
2. The corners and corners cut off on the four sides should not be wasted. You can re-knead the dough and put it on a stick of Ala stick. This will not be displayed. Eat it yourself. Put the good-looking finished product in black (white).Crisp Biscuit Material Original flavor: 150 g unsalted butter, 60 g whole egg liquid, 70 g icing sugar, 200 g low-gluten flour, 40 g milk powder, 1/2 teaspoon lime wine, 150 g uncoated creamGrams, 80 grams of powdered sugar, 80 grams of eggs, 200 grams of low-gluten flour, 20 grams of milk powder, 20-30 grams of cocoa powder Decoration: White and dark chocolate moderation method 1, return the cream to room temperature, dice, and beat with a mixerCreamy, then add powdered sugar and beat until fluffy and erect; 2. Add rum and egg liquid (for 4-5 times) and mix well; 3. Add the sieved powder (for 2-3 times)) Add, use the method of inserting a knife to mix into a dough (don’t stir too much to avoid the flour producing a glutinous effect on the taste); 4. Fill the squeeze bag with batter and squeeze out on a baking sheet lined with anti-stick baking clothBatter of appropriate size; 5. Bake in an oven that has been preheated to 180 ° c and 160 ° c for 18-20 minutes(Please adjust the time according to the thickness of your own oven and biscuits, do not over focus); 6, chopped chocolate bricks and use water to heat and melt (not too high water temperature, about 50 degrees c), into a squeeze bag (sandwich bag),Squeeze into the center of the baked cookies and let cool.